Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stardust

Stardust was my first Neil Gaiman experience.

Amazon synopsis:
' An adaptation of the Neil Gaiman novel of the same name, Stardust brings a strong cast together for an enjoyable family feast, with plenty to enjoy.Stardust mixes in romance and adventure, all in a fantasy movie guise, as it follows Tristan on his quest to retrieve a fallen star for the beautiful Victoria. Only it soon becomes clear that there’s a lot more going on as Tristan makes his journey'


Although not my usual cup of tea, I must say I enjoyed this film.
It was funny and original.
The wealth of great actors helped ... Robert De Niro was superb. He made the film for me - I loved his performance. The scenes on the ship were my favourite
The banter between Tristan and Yvaine was brilliant too..
It was great to see so many British actors in the film as well.

Looking forward to reading The Graveyard book now
Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment