Sunday, January 4, 2009

Laza's List

I'm so excited about this challenge. A friend suggested Neil Gaiman to me last year. I started with American Gods, which was great, and then I read Coraline and The Graveyard Book. I'm going to read different versions of Coraline for this challenge. One of the things I love about Neil Gaiman is that he makes is books in all different versions. I'm going to officially sign up at the Devotee level, but I reserve the right to move up. It is my plan to read some Sandman comics this year, I'm just not sure what I will get to because I want to buy them and they are expensive. I'm also interested in checking out his other graphic novels, but I'm not sure which yet.

So here's my list!
  • Neverwhere (Novel)
  • Interworld (YA, written with Michael Reaves)
  • Coraline (Graphic Novel)
  • Coraline (Audiobook)
  • Coraline (Movie)
  • Stardust (YA)
  • M is for Magic (Short Stories)
  • Smoke and Mirrors (Short Stories)
Does anyone else want The Graveyard Book made into a movie as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be reading Smoke and Mirrors and watching Coraline, too. I haven't actually finished The Graveyard Book yet (that's what this challenge is for!), but what I read of it would make an amazing movie. I still want to see the TV miniseries of Neverwhere, even though I've heard less-than-stellar things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete