Friday, June 26, 2009

Mee's Officially Joining

I have unofficially joined this challenge a while ago, but must have forgotten to post about it. I had never read Neil Gaiman's before this year, and I thought this year should be the year. He's so popular especially among bloggers and I told myself I had to read at least a few of his books to know what they're like and join the frenzy.

Half a year has passed and I've read three of his books so I'm in good stand to run for Devotee. Now the movie requirement is hard. I know Coraline has just come out recently, but I missed it and I don't know if I can watch it before the end of the year. We'll see.

The list of books that I've read:

  1. The Sandman Volume 1: Preludes & Nocturnes (read 03/09, rating 3.5/5)
  2. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (read 03/09, rating 4/5)
  3. The Sandman Vol 2: The Doll’s House by Neil Gaiman (read 06/09, rating 3.5/5)
~ Posted on Book of Mee: The Dream King Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment