As we all know, the Coraline movie comes out next week. I know quite a few people have said that this will be their movie for the challenge, so I'm hoping to see lots of reviews on the challenge blog. As an added incentive, however, one person who posts a review will receive a button box from the Other Mother! It won't be a "real" Other Mother button box (you can read about one here), but it will be lovingly handmade by me.

So get those reviews in! This mini-challenge will run until the end of March, just in case anyone wants to wait to see the movie. If anyone lives in a country where Coraline will not be released until later in the year (a complete list of release dates can be found here), let me know and I'll extend the deadline. Or something.
Other news:
My little mochi is having a Coraline mystery box swap if you're feeling crafty and left out of the mystery box fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment